What SEO Means
SEO stands for search Engine Optimization. It is practice of increasing the quantity and quality of traffic to your website through organic search engine results. SEO helps to increase the visibility of the business. SEO methods help businesses to get their website rank for potential keywords without spending a dime on search engines advertisements and bringing the most valuable traffic. It’s called ‘organic’, ‘free’, ‘natural’ results.
Different categories of SEO techniques?
- On-page SEO – On-page or on-site SEO includes practice strategies to optimize an individual page on a website and improve the rankings of a website, and earn organic traffic.
- Off-page SEO – This process also refers to techniques for improving a website’s position on the search engine results page (SERPs).
- Technical SEO – Technical SEO is the process of optimizing a website for crawling and indexing, and helps search engines access, crawl, interpret, and index the website in a hassle-free manner.
Advantages of SEO
1. You Can Generate More Quality Leads
According to 57% of B2B marketers, SEO produces more leads than any other marketing strategy. The same may be said for B2C marketing. According to a study published by the Search
According to Engine Journal, SEO leads have a 14.6 % closure rate, but outbound leads only have a 1.7 % close rate. These figures demonstrate how crucial SEO can be for your company.
2. You Don’t Have To Pay To Rank Organically
One of the most essential advantages of SEO is that you don’t have to pay to rank! The search engines’ algorithms are solely responsible for organic rankings.
This means that all you have to do is create web pages that search engines think are worthy of being directed to by their users. You don’t have to pay search engines to have your high-value-providing webpage appear at the top of search results once you’ve created it.
This is in direct contrast to Pay Per Click advertisements, which charge a fee each time a person clicks and views your website.
3. People Trust Organic Results
Although Pay Per Click advertisements appear above organic search results, around 67% of people prefer to click on organic results. From research conducted by “Zero Limit Web”
We can infer from this that people do trust the algorithms a lot. They know that the advertisers are paying for top slots, and they choose to instead visit the pages the search engine has determined to be the best.
If you rank organically, it helps people to trust you more as well as get more traffic and reap the benefits of SEO.
4. You Can Measure SEO Results
One of the most notable benefits of SEO is that you can easily track the metrics to tell you how successful your SEO efforts. You do not have to remain unaware. You know exactly how much it has helped your business grow.
Every aspect of your SEO can be evaluated, improved, and worked upon. You may use Google Analytics to find out exactly where you stand, how many people visit your website, how long they stay, what keywords brought them there, and so much more.